An online payment system, known as Bizgate, has been added to our School Website to provide parents/caregivers and students with the option to make school payments over the web. Please note only Visa and MasterCard credit cards can be used.
Payments that you can make
- Materials and Services Charges in full or by instalments
- Excursions, camps and sporting activities
- Lost books
Please note: Each student and their applicable invoices will be required to be entered separately, e.g. if you are paying for two students you will need to complete two separate transactions.
There is a ‘testdrive’ facility provided so you can do a dummy run to see how it works.
Instructions for payment
Every mandatory field, noted by an asterisk, must be filled in.
- Click on the Bizgate logo on the bottom right of this webpage (a pop-up window will appear)
- Select ‘Next’ to start transaction.
- Enter the student ED ID situated on top right hand corner of an invoice
- Enter student’s full name
- Enter Invoice Number or Item/Description in the relevant box
- Enter amount
- The ‘other comment’ box can be used to add any further comments regarding the payment that will assist the school.
- Click ‘Next’
- Enter Parent/Caregiver name
- Enter Address of Parent/Caregiver
- Enter email address (optional)
- Enter telephone number
- Click ‘Next’
- Check details you have entered and then click ‘Confirm’
- Complete credit card details – you must include the expiry date and verification code (i.e. the 3 digit code on the back of the credit card CCV)
- Ensure all details are correct and click ‘Pay Now’ – bottom right hand corner
- A delay of 5 to 10 seconds will occur whilst the credit card details are confirmed
- A receipt will be shown – it is recommended that the receipt be printed for your records as no other receipt will be issued
- Click ‘Close’ to complete the transaction.
If you have any queries in regard to using Bizgate please contact the School on 8258 2070 to assist you with this process.