South Australia 5109
+61 8 8250 3733
Go To Google Maps
An online payment system, known as BPoint, is accessible on our website to provide parents/caregivers and students with the option to make 'one off' payments. Please note that only Visa and MasterCard credit cards, and MasterPass, can be used.
Click on the BPoint icon here (a pop-up window will appear) and follow the instructions below.
1. Enter the Family ID (this is shown on school invoices and statements)
2. Enter the Family Name
3. Enter the Description or Invoice Number
4. Enter the total amount of the payment in Australian Dollars
5. Check the details you have entered
6. Click on the relevant credit card icon
7. Complete your credit card details:
a. credit card number
b. expiry date
c. verification code (CVN) - i.e. the three-digit code on the back of the credit card
8. Ensure all details are correct
9. Click the 'Proceed' button
10. A delay of three to five seconds will occur while the transaction is processed
11. A receipt will be shown – you can either print this or have it emailed to you by entering your email address and clicking the 'Send' button
12. Exit the payment page
If you have any queries in regard to using BPoint please contact SEHS on 8258 2070 to assist you with this process.